Statement from me

jRuutu

As I´m writing this, I will earn two points that will put my ability to skate to 99. That is a huge milestone for me, I now have evidence to back the fact that I´m one of the best skaters in this league. Not sure how big of a effect this little improvement as a player will have on the ice, can I do things that I have never thought I could do, like skate from behind my own net with the puck and skate all the way to the other end and score? Will my new set of wheels make it almost impossible to go past me in defensive end? I have excellent defensive positioning and long reach, now add the 99 skating and we are in for a treat. Or well fans of Quebec are, not so the players who play against me and Quebec.

Question now is, what will I do next? I could still improve my strength levels and checking of course, maybe try to get those two to 95 and go from there. Our GM in Quebec also asked if I could find a way to win few more fights, I have not actually won that many so far, dropped the gloves six times, but quite often draw is the result, so finding a way to turn those draws into wins is another potential target to work on in the immediate future.

Edited by jRuutu