On the move again

scoop

Apparently Stockholm wasn't the best fit for mist4ke, because he's been traded again. I knew the deal was going to be happening (before now, anyway; I wasn't expecting it when I was first informed), so this doesn't come as a surprise to me. I don't know who initiated the trade discussion, but I would guess it was Seattle. I don't necessarily know that Bushito was looking to get rid of me, but I guess the S57 draft is looking good enough that a 2nd round pick is worth it.

Seattle is probably a big better for me, as they are in a playoff position right now. While he Vikings do have Hudson Abbott, the Bears have more young players who are improving in line with mist4ke. Give it a couple seasons and the Bears could be looking to compete with the top teams.

Being traded to the Bears just continues the trend of me only playing for four different teams. While I have played a half season with Riga and a half season with Calgary, the vast majority of my time in the VHL have been spent on one of Davos, New York, Seattle, and Vasteras/Stockholm. With Maxwell likely finishing out her career in Davos, and me being committed to Seattle with mist4ke, that doesn't appear to be changing.

for Maxwell

Edited by Strtlght