No goals in 2

jRuutu

Quebec Meute started the series against Toronto basically as well as you can start any series by winning three games in row and taking over 3-0 lead, but then something happened. Now the series is 3-2 and game six in the schedule next. Quebec is still up by 1 win, what is so bad about everything? Well, perhaps the biggest thing is the fact that Toronto won last two of the games and managed to keep their net empty in both games, that is huge boost to Toronto, especially mentally.

To our offensive players not being able to score in two games has exactly the opposite effect, but that great start to series might be enough for us to secure a spot in the finals still. You simply cant throw a 3-0 lead away, or can you? We just need to find a way to win the next game by any way possible, if Toronto wins game six, anything is possible in game seven and If I´m honest, I don´t want a game seven finish this time around.

I have full confidence in our changes before game six, I know we can win Toronto - that is all I have to say for now, so make sure you are watching the game later today, will be a treat!