I'M THE BEST S57 GM!

hedgehog337

Today I woke up, did my morning things and logged in into the VHL. I see that the VHL award show has happened so I check the results. All results seems legit, the right people won. All, but one. That result made me butthurt a lot, because I fully disagree with this bullshit. 

Executive of the Year - David Knight Trophy: Austin Gow (CGY) 
Gow (CGY) - 4, Boychuk (TOR) - 3, Chadwick (QUE) - 1, Krigars (RIG) - 1

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS TRAVESTY? A fifth place team GM gets an award? Are you serious? Let's look at their progress since S56:

Gow - 1 big trade, 1 low TPE FA signing, +23 point progress since S56. The problem is Calgary still wasn't quite there, they still finished behind every contender team but Seattle. But apparently it's enough to take a best GM award lmao. 

Boychuk??? - 1 good trade, +4 point point progress since S56. Yet he gets 3 votes, are you serious? Apparently being a consistent #2 NA team is good enough for being close to winning an award hahhaaaaaa. 

Frank - multiple big trades, 8-point decrease since S56, but staying as a #1 NA team. I don't like 4F/3D setup, but at the end of the day, his team was above of all NA teams once again. Is that a TOP GM award worthy? Maybe not, but he's still is more legit candidate. 

Me - 1 good trade (Locke actually was a game changer but hey, let's just look at TPE numbers), 1 low TPE FA signing, +6 point progress since S56; making my team even more dominant as the the #2 reg. season team finished 19 points behind us. Yet, ONLY ONE VOTE FROM FRANK? Bitch please. 

It should've been me vs Frank and then vs Gow, but in reality this voting became a joke. So I won't accept this result and name myself THE BEST S57 GM! And don't even @ me, I won't change my opinion. 

Executive of the Year - David Knight Trophy: Benjamin Zeptenbergs (RIG)

Zeptenbergs - 100_Emoji_grande.png?v=1480481062

1 TPE goes to Krīgars

Edited by hedgehog337