Forsberg's expectations

Banackock

Forsberg has been a player that has consistently progressed for the Seattle Bears since he first stepped into the league and now in his prime, things are just starting to really fly for him. The team is looking great right now and Forsberg once again made some strong gains throughout the off-season and playoff/golf break. With the sim having him at 88 scoring, but realistically he's a 96, it's a good sign that his season is going to be a lot bigger than the last couple seasons behind him. 

VHL Magazine Predictions

38 goals, 43 assists, 81 points

VHLForum's Predictions

47 goals, 52 assists, 99 points

Banack's Predictions

36 goals,  50 assists , 86 points

Any of those 3 predictions I'd be pretty happy with. Obviously and foremost, my focus is on winning us games and doing whatever in my power to make sure we end up with the most points we can each night. After that, my offensive goals are pretty simple and maybe a little different than what the predictions would maybe have you think.

Forsberg's Expectations

1. He wants 30 goals on the season. Anything more and he's happy. If he ends with 40+, he'll be beyond happy.

2. He wants a point per game. Pretty simple and we think very realistic for him.

3. He wants to make playoffs. He's hungry for playoff hockey and wants a cup!

4. He wants to make players around him better. 

5. Figure out winger or centre situations. What's he want?