McAllister Confused by Mixed Start

Image result for seattle post intelligencer

Seattle - It's been a slow start to the season for Gabriel McAllister and his agency, both off and on the ice. Due to his agent taking a vacation for the first time in many seasons, McAllister has not been available to the media in over a week. And perhaps that's a good thing, because the Bears, expected to be one of the league's top teams, are currently languishing in fifth place.

"I have to say, this certainly isn't where I expected to be one-third of the way through the season," McAllister told the assembled media in his first press conference in a while. "We still have time to turn it around, but we need to get on that, quick."

The big issue for the Bears so far has been scoring, as McAllister and Forsberg are the only Bears players above 10 goals. McAllister, meanwhile, has not been as much of a distributor as he expected, with only 9 assists so far this season.

"I was originally going to work on my checking ability, but I'm thinking I might need to work on my passing instead," McAllister said. "Either way, something has to change, and I intend to make it happen."