Resurgence for Wild

Dangles13

The Saskatoon Wild are having a rough season but lately they have been turning things around. One of Seattle's top prospects, Otto Axelsson is currently finding himself in the midst of a resurgence. The slick Swede is leading the team in goals and is third on the team in scoring; Axelsson and Dragomir are finally clicking and making magic. The speedy pivot currently finds himself climbing the leader boards in the following categories:

Goals - 10th with 17
Shots - 9th with 156
Faceoffs - 8th with 49.13%
Hattricks - Tied for 2nd with 1
Penalty Shots - Tied for 1st with 3

We were able to catch Otto after a practice for a brief interview and the lad had this to say about his progress this season:

Um.. hi. I tired, coach skate us hard to get us in gooder shape for playing. Coach has made changes to our practices because early it not work for us. Since he make changes we play good and fun... um... I think that also GM has made good moves and now we have better players who make us hard to beat. Veran and me are good together and I like playing with him a lot. Every time we hop boards I think we going to score. Coach thinks so too because he sends us over lots.