Lefevre Joins the Rush

Three days after announcing his eligibility for the VHL Entry Draft, Theo Lefevre has a new home. Upon his declaration, the Yukon Rush offered the young winger a contract, citing the stellar reputation of his father, who doubles as his agent, as a reason behind the offer. However, despite the interest in his player, it won't be an easy ride for Lefevre. The rush are already stacked on the wing. Lefevre will find himself down the depth chart, and he isn't expecting his name to win him any easy points. 

"I'm up for the challenge," Lefevre stated in a scrum upon arrival in the Yukon. "Wherever the coach needs me, I'll be there. I'm ready to do what I need to to make it in this league."

The Rush currently sit at the top of the VHLM standings, something that Lefevre's father, James, wasn't shy to mention after the signing. 

"You know, it's good to be around a winning culture. It can teach a young kid a lot, and I think that Theo is up for the challenge. I'm excited to see what he can do with the Yukon."