200 tpe

scoop

I don't really feel like Sam Gate is progressing like some of my past players, but with this article I will reach 200 TPE. Now, of course there is actually more TPE going around and the weekly cap has been raised, but I am first among S61 players. I'm feeling good about my involvement, while not having that personal feeling of being too invested. At times in the past, I've been (mildly) stressed about reaching the weekly TPE cap. I haven't had that problem for a while, and I feel like I could completely miss a week of points and be fine with that.

As far as how Gate is doing in the VHLM this season, I'm not too disappointed, though I feel like it could be better. Certainly I'd like for Ottawa to be higher in the standings, but Gate's individual stats aren't a huge deal to me right now. Building a defensive player, you kind of have to realize it's not always going to show on the score sheet. Plus there is less room for disappointment when the expectations are lower.

Definitely getting the same kind of feelings for Sebastian Ironside. All of my past players were awesome in the VHLM. Sebastian started off real slow, and isn't a top 10 player like I kind of got used to down there. But this time around I don't care about individual awards, I just want a cup.