Bears Getting the Cylanders Pumping in Titans Prep

Image result for seattle post intelligencer

Seattle -- With the most recent games, one semifinal is officially set: The Helsinki Titans will take on the Seattle Bears in a rematch of last year's finals. Similar to last year, the Titans will enter the matchup as the higher seed, though this time there's only a finals appearance rather than the championship itself on the line.

But even though the Titans have a better record, the Bears are entering the series confident, both because of last year's matchup and because of recent wins against the Titans.

"We've been here before - we've been to two straight finals and haven't been above a three seed. I don't see any reason we can't take this one as well," a confident Gabriel McAllister recently told reporters. "This might be our last shot as a group. We have to take it."

The Bears are also bolstered by recent reinforcements, namely forward Verner Reinholdt and his 31 goals so far this season. That sharp shooting on the second line was something the Bears have been missing so far this season, McAllister said.

"Our new guys like Reinholdt and King have come through for us so far, and I think they will in the playoffs too," he added. "It's a crapshoot, the VHL playoffs, but one I feel good about. Let's do this."