Thots

Quik

tater-thots-%F0%9F%91%80-they-got-cake-t

• So it's been hot as fuckkkkk the past week, and I'm fucking loving it
  • As I said last week, or the week before - I really can't fucking remember when - the top of the standings are STILL anyone's race
  • Calgary got to within 1 point of Davos, but a pair of losses knocked us 5 points back of them, and in a tie with Helsinki
  • New York is catching back up to the main pack though, now 5 points back of us, so it'll be a really interesting final 20-odd games to go
  • Riga is working some black magic, offensively, as they continue to score a fuckton with Pablo on the team now
  • Sometimes, luck is on your side though, as their top 4 scorers are shooting a combined 10.4%, while the league average is 8.4%
  • Who knows if they'll come back to earth this season or not, but we may very well have the next generation of Krigars-Locke with Preencarnacion-Cast
  • When adding the goals and shots of each team, the numbers don't add up 100% - there's been 949 goals, but the team pages only add up to 934
  • If the league as a whole continues to score at this pace, there should be 1000 goals scored, league-wide, by the next sim or 2 - that's ... something?
  • Toronto is at the bottom of the pack, with only 66 scored so far. Barely on pace to score 100 goals, as a team, this season. Will they manage to hit it, or slow down further? That's the race I'm watching now!