Random quote again

hedgehog337

Yeah, yet another random quote. Maybe I will come up with new ideas for an article here, but not for now.

Well, the regular season has ended. Riga finished 6th with a decent record for a rebuidling team thanks to Pablo, Edwin and Cast. I'm sure one of Cast/Edwin is going to get a RoTY (I guess Cast since he has more points) which is good. Also, I created a new player, hooray! I always wanted to create a goalie here, but the situation wasn't on my side. But finally this time has come so we shall see how it's going to pan out. Hope he won't choke in playoffs like Ironside hehe.

I also was active on VHL Discord yesterday!!! that's a rare thing since I'm never active in kind of apps, espeically on workdays. But something told me I need to dethrone @Beaviss from #3 spot for a moment. And I even did it...what a nerd lol.

I need to make a choice for an All-Star game...I don't know who to chose. Gonna wait for Victor and Tagger and then make a decision since they both had a nice rookie seasons. Pablo could've been there, but Kesler's inactive anyways.

that's it and I'm out.