random quote #3

hedgehog337

Yet another random quote. 

This season gonna be over in hours and as much as I understand, commishes want to make this off-season very quick. At least I can spoiler to S62 draftees - the draft could happen on Monday. It probably depends...on me, because of this timezone thing. This early shift isn't giving me chance to be in this draft in like 6-7 PM, I'll prefer a bit of sleep. Stay tuned. 

Speaking of which, Riga is having 4 picks in two rounds: a first + 7th or 8th pick + 9-10th picks. Also, the RIG third rounder could bring us another steal. At least that's what I want to see. 

I'm also rooting for Davos in finals. Obvious reasons - I want the 7th pick + want to see Tyler winning a championship. Davos is the team with the longest cup drought at this moment so it would be nice to see them breaking this sad curse. Btw, they had two finals after their last win: they lost both of them in 7th game(to Toronto and Quebec). 

Once again, we're having a big recruitment drive from reddit. It's nice to see we're having a decent activity to at least try to have a good retention. Discord is a nice way how to do it and it's nice to see a decent activity there. I know these days when it had no messaged in a week, now it's way more active. @tfong gotta be happy with that isn't it? 

enough for today