Johannes Benoit Signature [2/2]

I think this graphic is a good starting point but needs a little work. I personally am not a fan of the text chosen on the left and would go with something a little more simple. I'd also take the background you have behind it as it's not really needed. I like the picture you have chosen and the writing for "Johannes Benoit" but think he needs to be photoshopped into the background a little better. I'm personally not very good with photoshop either so I can't give you any help but that would be one thing I'd look into. I think if the background was focused just like the player that might help a bit. The fact that the player is focused and the background isn't really makes it look off to me.

I really think this is a good start but do think some improvements could be made. Great job and keep up the good effort.

Graphic could use some work. Personally I'd have just stuck with one font style for the whole sig instead of two. While it's a neat idea to have a living sig that represents stats, it's a good take. Only thing I would suggest is taking (Finding) a natural photo of your player (googled) and using that as your base to start instead of finding different arenas and players and trying to put them together. 

• DollarAndADream changed the title to Johannes Benoit Signature [2/2]

Like the others said, this could definitely use some work. But like you said, you're a beginner in Photoshop. This is a nice starting point. Placing a player render on a background, throwing some text on top and the other stats on the side. Definitely hoping for improvement from you and if not, some creativity if you continue to submit graphics. :)