Smith's 3rd week.

DrHexDex

Smith’s 3rd week

Smith has continued another week of successful goaltending for Halifax 21st. Now sitting with an 8-2 record, a .873 save %, and a 2.30 GAA Smith has been performing well above the expectations of his staff. When asked how he felt about being on the number 4 goalie, ahead of his partner in the crease Cole who was in the number 5 spot with this to say:

“It feels amazing to continue to compete in the VHLM. I’m sure the battle between me and Cole will continue and since out games have been evenly split we’re sitting low on the boards but it doesn’t bother me or him. We’re going to be constantly battling each other, trying to outdo each other, and teaching each other on how we can improve our game. Cole has been improving at a much faster rate than me so I’m going to be playing catch up.”

Smith said. The 21st continue to sit on top of the VHLM at the number one spot at 15-5 as we’re approaching the half way mark of the season. Smith and the rest of the 21st have been hard at work both on and off the ice to maintain this pace and to not fall behind as all eyes appear to be on them as the new expansion team has taken the VHLM by storm. While they did experience a few bumps in the road Smith and the team have been able to recover relatively quickly allowing them to stay on top of the VHLM.

Smith has been reported as happy when asked with how things were going for him in Halifax. We’re ready to see more out of Smith and the 21st as the season continues.

This has been the 1st with the 21st.