Vasteras Falls Down 2 Early

sterling

The Vasteras Jr. Eagles were quick ot fall down into a 2 to 0 hole to the Bern Royals in their European Conference playoff series. The Royals are regarded as a better team, something Vasteras General Manager Sterling Labatte conceeded earlier in the season. Moreover, it seems likely that the winner of this series will go on to be pumelled by the Bratislava Watchmen anyhow, but Labatte is still looking at ways to manage his team's lines in order to get back into this series. Bern has a good roster, but Labatte believes his team can get back into it. The team added an old face to the team today, rookie forward Joseph Baker, the great grandson of fossil Season 2 goalie Joseph Baker.

"We've got a good team here and we're going to start hitting everything that moves in Bern. I've had enough of this soft hockey that we've been playing. Every time I tell Jardy to alter the damn lines, he misses my texts and e-mails. With these two home games coming up, I'm hoping we can get back into this series. Let's just see how much we can give Bern here at home. I think our fans will help a lot in what could be the last game played in front of this crowd," Labatte said.