Player Brand Monstars

TMI

Soon the VHL with have a special kind of tournament where all the VHL sponsors will create teams of their top endorsed hockey players and have them go at it.  Now this seems like a pretty fun event that will be somewhat lighthearted, but at its core you know the players are going to want to put out for it.  I wanted to get caught up and a little more familiarized with the teams and their players and upon doing so I learned one thing; there's clearly one brand who is far more equipped than all of the others.

So who is this monster brand?  It's none other than Haterade and I think that their name serves them well.  Alright so now that you know who I'm talking about you're probably wondering why I feel like they're far and away the best player brand team.  Simply put if you look at their players they have 3 of VHL's top 10 goal scorers while also adding the VHLM's 8th best goal scorer.  Not enough?  Well they also have the number 1 and number 7 VHL leaders in assists.  Want some more?  Well they also have the 1st, 5th, and 9th best defensemen.  Ok but what about their goaltender? None other than the VHL's top goalie in goals averaged against as well as save percentage.

I know this tournament is going to be a lot of fun and it'll be interesting to see how it all plays out, but if looking at the teams on paper, if I were a betting man I'd put it all on Haterade to win this tournament pretty easily.