Arroyo Ready to Lead the True North

omgitshim

Recently we sat down with Calgary Wranglers' Left Wing Oyorra Arroyo to ask him his thoughts on his involvement with the True North Gear brand. "I'm excited to lead the True North in the upcoming Sponsor's Shield Tournament! While it may be a bit unorthodox for a non-Canadian to become one of the faces of a Canadian based company, I am committed to putting the True North brand on the map. I'm glad to play with fellow Calgary teammates Evan Lawson, Karl von Moltke, and Oleksiy Revchenko, but at the same time I'm excited to have the opportunity to take a lead role on the line. Sometimes I feel like I get lost in the shadows behind Keaton Louth and Jasper Canmore, and I'm ready to prove that I can be the guy. I'm also excited to play with some new teammates. Maxim Kovalchuk is a strong defender on Seattle's top line, and VHLMer Jesse Wilson has been impressive with Halifax all season long. All of these guys are spectacular on the ice, and we're ready to put the other brands on notice. We may not have the same player name recognition as brands like Haterade or Ubuyalot Games, but by the end of this tournament, you all will know the legacy of the True North!"

Edited by omgitshim