Linholm Excited for drafts

RandomHero

Jakob Linholm has spent this offseason back in Stockholm, far away from the VHL. Even though he is not currently playing, the VHL remains to be the only thing that is in his mind. With the VHL entry draft coming up shortly, Linholm's focus has remained on what could be one of the biggest moments of his hockey career.

"Of course I'm excited for the draft, what kid wouldn't be? I'm going to find out which team I will be starting my career with. Hopefully I can help out whichever team I land on and can help bring that city a championship."

The VHL draft isn't the only draft that is one his mind, however. He is eligible for the VHLM dispersal draft as well since he joined the Bern Royals as a waiver claim after he joined the league about a month into the season.

"While I am hoping to play in the VHL, I know that there's a chance they could send me down to the VHLM. Since I was a waiver pickup, I can be taken in the VHLM dispersal draft and I am hoping to land on a team where I will get the chance to play more minutes during the season. While it was fun to play on a team that had as much talent as Bern had, I didn't really get a chance to play as much as I would've liked. Hopefully I get a chance to really make the impact I know I can in the league"

Edited by RandomHero