Jose Gonzalez Come Back Press Conference

Welcome back @Jose Gonzalez

1 - Do you think you're capable of leading this rebuilding Davos team in points?

2 - You mentioned shortly being drafted that you wanted to be picked by Seattle, would going there have changed your approach to developing your player at all?

3 - Never really got the chance to speak with you before the draft, but how did you feel with being picked eighth overall, e.g. did you expect to go higher/lower?

4 - Are you excited to play under former Halifax GM Shawn Glade?

5 - There's been more talk lately of expanding the league from 8 to 10 teams, what locations would you like to see considered should an expansion happen?

6 - How long do you think it will be till this Davos team is competing for a championship?

For Updater: Four other questions asked here

Edited by Tagger

1 minute ago, Tagger said:

Welcome back @Jose Gonzalez

1 - Do you think you're capable of leading this rebuilding Davos team in points?

I hope so, but there are some really good players I will be competing with.

2 - You mentioned shortly being drafted that you wanted to be picked by Seattle, would going there have changed your approach to developing your player at all?

No I just didn't have time. Best possible outcome if I did go to Seattle is weekly welfare.

3 - Never really got the chance to speak with you before the draft, but how did you feel with being picked eighth overall, e.g. did you expect to go higher/lower?

I was expecting to go lower, or at least lower than Pepper

4 - Are you excited to play under former Halifax GM Shawn Glade?

Yea I was really impressed with what he did in Halifax, and excited to what he can do in Davos.

5 - There's been more talk lately of expanding the league from 8 to 10 teams, what locations would you like to see considered should an expansion happen?

If an expansion does happen, I think great locations would be Detroit, London, Paris, maybe Washington D.C., and even Moscow.

6 - How long do you think it will be till this Davos team is competing for a championship?

I don't know, I hope I can be apart of a run if it does happen though!!!

1. Were did you go in the first place?

2. What personal goals do you hope to accomplish with your player?

3. Why did you wanna play for Seattle for?

4. With all the movement this year, which VHL team do you see winning the cup?

5. Do you plan on staying around for awhile now?