random quote #13

hedgehog337

So the new season trivia started this week. But until then, here is my yet another quote. 

The off-season is about to be over. This was another interesting event with some exciting movements. Toronto was going in for three Calgary players, but Louth thought that Helsinki is more promising. I didn't expect much, but this team seems a fine contender. I don't believe in their cup chances though cause as the Riga GM I shouldn't. Also, we had another deep draft. Some of members were predicting me taking Zabby in their mocks. Instead, i chose Kyson Blake. I think the reason is obvious af. I don't want to screw up a rookie season for player so I picked a player who is staying down in minors for this season. And he still could be a 300+ TPE player before the next season which is going to be good for us. Also, I picked another players that have a potential. Even a 24th pick Bolt Vanderhuge might have a chance to be called up in next season. It's not certain, but definitely a chance. 

So I hit the 200 word mark quickly. I like this fact and I'm also gonna think how to spend all these TPE to Kallis. 

That's it and I'm not out yet. 

2 TPE goes to Kallis