Young GM Hopefuls given opportunity in WJC

Bonzaijoe

Last night, the roster for WJC GM positions was released, and we saw some familiar faces like Jubo back in the front offices for Canada, but young GMs were also given an opportunity on the big stage to start an early chance at their own GM career. Team USA GM Bonzaijoe said "I'm so excited. This is a great opportunity for me, and I want to be able to put together the best squad I possibly can to bring home the gold. I love my country and being able to kick start my GM career while also representing my home land is so insanely cool to me." Joe will be getting his first taste at a front office position ever, as currently he only serves as the Agent for his friend and young goaltending prospect Joe Nixon. The world junior championships are an opportunity for young players and GMs alike to get their first taste of the world stage and both the players and staff are excited and nervous, but ready to compete and perform the best they can. We look forward to the start of the event and will be looking out for all new faces and young players to make a name for themselves in this competition.