Quebec moves to Vancouver

jRuutu

Controversial decision to move a historic franchise like Quebec to another city, Meute has been in the league for over 30 seasons already, but it´s still a move that had to happen. Many have been speculating what will happen with Quebec Meute when news about a terrorist group of some kind with the same name surfaced, management and owners of Quebec Meute described the whole situation being a  big ´oof´ situation all around. Players and fans were in a tough spot as well, the looks you got for publicly admitting that you are part of Meute or supporting Meute were bit chilly, had to really be careful what you say, but now that news about relocation is out - I think we can all be happy and look forward to starting fresh in a new city!

Personally, I have been a fan of Vancouver and wolves as long as I can remember, so getting to be a part of Vancouver Wolves is a great opportunity and also offers a chance to write my name in history with all the franchise records I will set. That is of course if I make the team, there is the expansion draft before we actually get to play, but more on that later.