Mark Gebauer comments on expansion teams

Sova

"Well I mean most of us saw it coming to some extent in my eyes expansions always somewhat dilute the league and make the overall skill level drop if you look at some teams most of their roster could still be playing in the minors and would even be tearing it up there but after all the choice isn't mine. I personally slugged away in the minors for longer than some others here considering I was already playing in Europe and it didn't hurt me and some of my friends from other sports are spending 4 years playing in college which most of us skip completely and they are not even getting paid during that time so I think we have it pretty good as is and now with the new teams contracts are gonna go up and the demand for talent too which I am uncertain of if the minors can provide it but all in all I am happy about what is happening well just see how it goes and if the level of play drops that's only good for me so I have no reason to complain. As to locations we are expanding too I am really happy about having a Russian team and one of the young players I am coaching in my free time Rasmus Stalin hails from there and if he makes it already expressed interest in playing for his home team but we will see. "