Orion a bust?

BluObieZ

A bust before the draft? let me explain. The Robbie Agency has never had a forward not max out of achievement tracker. That was till Orion came around. Orion has failed to dazzle, amaze and dominate like how his agent Robbie Zimmers said he would. His 17 goals, 35 assists and 52 points it ends the worst VHLM season any Robbie agency forward will ever have. The Aces love his production because he makes up the teams strong second line. But Robbie is less then impressed "Seriously? fifty fucking two? Imma kill this kid. He is way too cocky thinking he will just come in here and thinking he will dominate. Yes that was the plan and i love when my clients are confident, but right now he doesn't have right to be cocky about even his morning shit. Kids gotta do something in the playoffs or I may just fucking drop him. Don't test me, cause I really don't give a rats ass"

With the playoffs starting very soon, Orion has little time to forget about his so called "piss poor" season and focus on the playoffs that will end in a championship. His goal right now must be Playoff MVP or the chances of him being sent down next season are pretty high. Something Robbie does not want for his last ever client. Even though it may setup something pretty epic a Free Agent rookie that would be the favorite to win the ROTY