Mark Gebauer on Missing the playoffs

Sova

"Well its disappointing for sure and I was kinda hoping to be participating but in the end it is my fault that I am not there now and I will use the free time I have to work on my game so that I can take my team to the Playoffs in the next season but as I already said it is also somewhat out of my control. I hope that our team improves around me as i noticed some of them slacking of and skipping practices which is a team environment I don't like. I am there working hard and they are out partying but I guess to everyone their own I just hope we can have some more success next season.

I don't know yet where my journey will take me, of course, I would like to go to Moscow and live there but I am also really happy in Calgary but time will show us how things develop and depending on that I make my decisions right now its all about improving my game. I hope to be a better player at the start of next season and I think I will be able to do that and I just want to make the people proud that believe in me."