VSN - A Blast From The Past - Edwin Encarnacion, Reencarnacion, and Threencarnacion.

I tried to get former star Edwin Encarnacion to do a Blast From The Past article. He didn’t answer. For those who didn’t know, Edwin Encarnacion is a VHL Legend who went from playing in Major League Baseball to tying up the skates and playing in the Victory Hockey League. Pretty cool. I mean, name one other person who can say that they were a superstar in more than two major leagues.

Knowing he is a superstar, I thought he probably was busy or something, so I called an even bigger star, Edwin Reencarnacion. You know, the guy who won MVP, Most Outstanding, Most Goals, Top Two-Way Forward, and Most Points, all in one season. He didn’t answer my call either.

Eh, should’ve expected that. I mean c’mon, he’s the type of player that even Crosby could only dream of being. I called Edwin Threencarnacion. It’s so weird how their names are so similar. He didn’t pick up. Hm.

Normally, I would’ve left them alone, but I had a deadline looming. Thankfully, a couple weeks before, I ran into Encarnacion. Hoping that this would be useful, I put a tracking device (aka the plot device) on his jacket. It’s his favourite jacket. I checked my computer, and sure enough, I found an address.

I won’t tell you the address for privacy reasons.

I went there. I was shocked. It looked like a lab. Did he become a scientist or something? I walked in. It was completely empty. There were a few quadrants but one caught my attention. Cloning Room. Curious, I went in. I will never forget what I saw. There were 4 giant test tubes with some kind of liquid in it with bodies in the first three test tubes. The last one was completely empty plus there was a hole and glass surrounding it. The hole was probably enough for a grown man, maybe the size of Edwin Preencarnacion, to fit through. I looked up and there was a sign above each test tube. One of the signs said, Encarnacion. One said Reencarnacion. One said Threencarnacion. The last one above the broken one said…

Preencarnacion.