Draft Thoughts -Doubles Week Post

Barracuda

I just wanted to talk about my draft thoughts for my very first VHL.com article. I believe that the draft this season was an outstanding one. To be honest, I was very surprised how many teams got some really good picks in the VHL, as well as the VHLM. As for me, I am quite surprised that I got drafted 25th Overall, as I thought that I would get drafted due to fact that I had some things going on in real life this past year, causing to me to leave all hockey sim leagues that I had joined. Seeing the draft this season, I expect there to be a lot of good competition in both leagues this seasons, and in future seasons to come I am honestly excited to see what comes out this draft and I am also excited tpo see which of us from this draft class stay active. I would also like to see how well the draft class gets bonded with their teammates, as well with each other. This draft has a lot of good players in it, and I see a lot of potential from each and every one of the people that were drafted. Good luck everyone!

Edited by Barracuda