random quote #23

hedgehog337

So uhm...I want to sleep. And I want 2 TPE too.

As I said in my LR like 30 minutes ago, it's been exactly two years since I became the GM. Yes, February 27th, 2017. The most funny thing is that it happened during my vacation in Russia. So most of my first GM moves I was making from mobile. lol. Another interesting fact - I was appointed two days after Dollar took Toronto. At this moment, I'm having the second longest current tenure so I guess I'm becoming a fully GM veteran here. oof.

So two years from that time - 3 championships, 2 Victory Cups, 2 Knights and multiple awards from my players and players I was managing. Not bad, I guess. I also was hoping for last season too so I'm still salty about that. To be more clear, the championship and Victory Cup. Cause everybody knew Quik's gonna take the Knights after his last offseason moves.

So, what's next? I don't even know what's next. Just gonna GM until I'm having no motivation. And this the only league I'm not constantly complaining cause this is the only league I can win something. So I guess I'll have a plenty motivation left for even more seasons. Let's say, I'll try to get myself into S70 and then watch it from there.

2 TPE goes to Kallis

Awesome, man. @hedgehog337 Together we’ve watched the GM’s come and go! Crazy that it’s been that long - never really seems it.

Here’s to at least one more season between us - and the rivalry we’ve built over the years :cheers: :D