random quote #24

hedgehog337

So yeah, I was talking about my milestone. So I guess I'll talk some more random things here.

So uhmm...this was a sort of busy off season for me. I never was looking into FA, but other things were there. Trading Peace for Randoms which is an even deal. Sending Twinger to NY cause the cap for three picks. Well, the S66 first is there so I'm fine with it. Also, some Dabarno guy too. Moscow GM seems like a kind man now with taking all of these 200 TPE guys with no future. And there were also some pick swaps. I got more S66 picks and I'm happy about that. Especially with the Toronto first which might even become a lotto...unless Devise takes Canmore.

And there was a draft. I got some more seconds, thirds and fourths. And of course I couldn't pass the opportunity to get even further and add three more rounds for me. Looks like at least Fourier could become a very late pick steal. He has a lot of work to do for that, but hey Speck is here so far. Also, Bohne and Van Roosen also were seen here so I'm glad about that. Now I'm looking at my send down list and I realize I could've added a decent goalie and make a fully farm minors affilliate team. Which actually would've been a decent team imo with names like Matthews, Moose, LaGarza and Glover. And these are not even only players with over 100 TPE. So yeah, my send down list is stacked lol.

That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE goes to Randoms