Jurri signs endorsement deal

hockeyis66

Rookie Kari Jurri didn’t expect to come out of the gate so quickly and be one of the top goal scorers in the league and he also didn’t expect to get a call from a major hockey clothing company for a sponsorship.  “I was very surprised to get a call from the execs from Ferda Apparel saying they wanted to sign me to a 3 year deal and I was like you sure you got the right player?”  After a long and productive meeting, Jurri signed on the dotted line.

So what does this mean for Jurri?  He will wear exclusive Ferda hockey apparel when he is not on the ice or in the arena like t-shirts, sweatshirts, shorts and hats.  He will make special appearance around Houston to promote the hockey clothing line.  He will be in Ferda Apparel stores, bookstores, coffee shops, sporting goods stores and even local schools.

There will even be a Kari Jurri fantasy camp during the offseasons where fans can win a chance to skate with Jurri and win Ferda Apparel.  More importantly, Jurri wants to make to reach out to all the kids he can and get them involved in the game of hockey.  “I want to provide the kids of Houston with a positive role model and show them that if you work hard, you can achieve whatever goal you want and I can do that through my partnership with Ferda Apparel.”