New Yorks Struggles

Matt_O

While the season is a mere 14 games old, the Americans are 6-7-1, and have lost three in a row, including three losses to HC Davos, getting killed by Helsinki and losing to Toronto. So what is the problem in New York? While HC Davos is turning a corner this year, they still are not very good, lets be honest. New York should have had two wins out of the three games they played against Davos. 

One player that has underperformed is Joseph McWolf. He has 11 points in 14 games, which is good for a defenseman. However, McWolf is no ordinary defenseman. He is regarded as one of the top, if not the best defenseman in the VHL, and was picked first overall in many fantasy leagues, and hasn't lived up to those expectations as of yet. There is still plenty of time left in the year, so New York has no need to panic, but they definitely should be concerned after back to back bad simming days. General Manager Spade18 has jumbled up the lines, but it hasn't worked as of yet. One thing I would suggest is replacing Shawinganen with Materazo on the second power play unit. I may be biased but Materazo is having a better season than Shawinganen, who has a lowly three points, and no goals. Buts thats just my two cents.

229 words