Branded: Jet Jaguar Joins Over Armour

gorlab

The player agency of middling VHLM rookie Jet Jaguar is very pleased to announce that the young prospect has managed to collect the first brand endorsement of his young career. The center, who plays for the Philadelphia Reapers, has shown glimpses of his two-way playmaking abilities over the first 16 games of the VHLM season, racking up 4 goals and 11 assists for 15 points, along with a +2 rating.

This mediocre early performance attracted the interest of popular leisurewear and training gear company Over Armour, who has signed Jaguar to a $500k endorsement deal with little fanfare. However, this brand endorsement should definitely give Jaguar an advantage on his training and development over the season, as Over Armour also has endorsement deals with VHL superstars Joseph McWolf and Brick Wahl. 

The outspoken Jaguar released a statement on his social media marking the new partnership:

"Proud to now be a Over Armour athlete! The staff over at @overarmour have been incredible, and I look forward to representing their brand. Their one-piece coverall is incredible, and has definitely added a new dimension to my game. My floppy bits don't move a damn millimetre when I'm out on the ice. Now that's a good look."