random quote #26

hedgehog337

Another one.

This time, it's more about the complaining. Because apparently I don't understand this STHS engine. How it comes that a 720 TPA goalie with a good build is doing way worse than some 400-500 TPA guys? How it comes that a 92 rebound goalie is still trash at rebound control? How it comes a 720 TPA goalie is also doing worse that a goalie with a bit weird goalie build? Is this engine normal?

Before Kallis made a first appearance at the VHL ice, I was a bit afraid he could have a Torstein Ironside type of a career. A good regular season, but garbage playoff stats and no wins. Well, it appears that my goalie managed to grab a championship and even the Clegane award. I gotta stay thanks to a team more though than to Kriks. Cause he never changed. He was inconsistent back in S63 and he continues to be worthless in most times this season. Some of members and I were making fun his trash performances, but right now this is not funny anymore. I'm being a bit afraid that he could ruin our chances at the championship again. Cause I felt like we had a good chances at making a two-peat in S64, but this dumbo couldn't stay consistent. I'm real mad now.

2 TPe goes to Randoms.