House Hunters: Las Vegas Episode Review

DMaximus

Thanks y’all for joining your girl, Becky Riviere! I want to welcome everyone to this week’s review of my favorite show, House Hunters! This week we follow a recently traded professional hockey player, Charlie Paddywagon. Charlie has to move from Philadelphia to Las Vegas and only has a week to buy a new residence. This sounds like the perfect job for Matt and Tina, our Las Vegas house hunters!

The episode begins by showing Charlie and girl he is h-a-w-t, hot! Tall and muscular! You know he’s not going to need help from movers, he can carry it all by himself, honey!  They show him flying around on the ice. He’s got some cute teammates too. Call me a fan of the Aces from now on!

The episode gets down to business when Matt and Tina ask Charlie for his budget and housing preferences. Charlie is confused by their question about his budget. Which leads to this super awkward scene:

Charlie: Budget? I don’t have any money. I spent all my money at the Player Store, I literally have $0. I thought you guys gave me a free house for coming on this show?

Matt: Um, no. That’s not how this works. You have to pay for your house.

Charlie: Oh, umm…

Aww poor Charlie is poor. How sad! Cross another potential husband off Becky’s list!

I guess they get the money situation sorted out because the episode continues with Matt and Tina looking for condos near the Aces hockey arena. Location is important to Charlie. He wants to walk to the arena, just like he did as a kid, how adorable!

For seasoned fans of the House Hunters show, you know the formula. They show the guest three houses and talk about the pros and cons of each house and then let the homebuyer pick. This week’s episode went a little differently. As soon as they entered the first condo, Charlie gave one look around and said sold! In the talking head cutaway Charlie said “It’s got four walls, a ceiling, and a floor. I’m not planning on staying here long, so that’s all I need.”

He thanked them, shook their hands and that was the end of the episode. Matt and Tina were stunned! Crazy!

As hot as Charlie is, he’s broke and he doesn’t like to shop for houses.

Not a good episode 2 good hairs out of 5.