random quote #27

hedgehog337

I haven't done trivia last week so there is no option left for me. Ok, there is the reviewing thing, but I'm too lazy and perhaps it's even easier for me to type combined 400+ words for two players. Cause sometimes I don't even think what I'm writing about. And I feel like I'm being lazy on grammar lately as well. Back in days I was actually trying to check every word and to not make much stylistic mistakes. Now I'm about to stop care about it, what a shame. Is it time to start thinking about graphics? I never even considered about that and I assume I wouldn't be a shit even after a half-of-year. And with Gorlab coming back and trying to ''change the culture of GFX''...nah I'm definitely gonna get a verbal beating for my ''efforts'' lol. 

But yeah, here I am with the random quote cause I didn't put an answers last week. And to be fair, I actually gave a wrong answer to others about a goals leader who never won the scoring leader award. So I guess that's sort of a self punishment for that. And yes, I sent answers this week so no more quotes for some time. 

2 TPE goes to Kallis.