Watch out, here comes Orion

BluObieZ

Better late than never right? well if you ask Orion Slade he will tell you that. He officially has caught on and recently was 2nd in league scoring just two games ago. Before the season he said he would tare up the league and make teams cry. That has not really happened this season, but with this recent surge he can maybe just maybe catch up to HHH or at least this run away scoring title a tad bit more entertaining. With the scoring title set aside like a yummy (yes i said yummy) main dish, Orion's late point hunger has helped the late starting Storm bounce back and get close to the top team in the league that everyone knew that they were at the beginning of the season. With Orion steaming along and the team just clicking along like a while oiled machine one might think there is no stopping them. If you ask me, I would have to agree. If you ask Orion, well he is a bit more colorful with his words "We let teams think they had a chance early on. It kept trades to a minimum. Now that we are dominating, it will be very hard for teams to trade to get better since the deadline is less than a day away. Enjoy the playoffs show everyone"