Pavlov on S66 forwards

Victor

• Admin

Vladimir Pavlov has just joined the league and is not expected to contribute much in the VHLM this season, having accepted a 4th line place on the powerhouse Minnesota Storm. This might however give Pavlov a Founder's Cup ring when the dust settles, which would be a first for his agency (which first had a player in the VHLM back in Season 10).

This hasn't stopped Pavlov from continuing to push himself in training so he is in the best possible shape prior to the S66 VHLM Dispersal Draft and to keep up with the pros in the VHL when he graduates to Moscow in S67. This will involve competing with some of the forwards soon to be drafted in the S66 VHL draft, of whom Pavlov had this to say:

“There are a lot of great forwards who will be drafted in S66 which I will be in direct competition again for pretty much the entirety of my career. That will be quite difficult, given how far ahead guys like Helmsley and Mars already are. As a center, I've been paying particular attention to others in my position – Kirbsson, Jaguar, Meyers, Sederstrom some of the best right now. It will be very interesting to see how these guys develop but it definitely won't be easy for me.”