Peace enjoys career season.

Peace

DAVOS, SWITZERLAND -- The HC Davos Dynamo's season has ended with the club finishing the season scratching at the closed doors of the post-season exclusive club, yelling 'let me in!' from the outside, ignored by the royalties from within; the clubs top centre refuses to let the disappointing end deflect away from how successful the club was this year, both as an organization and the personal successes of each individual. 

Rylan Peace completed the season with one hundred and three (103) points, compiling a nearly even fifty one goals complimented by his considerable fifty two assists that allowed him to become one of the leagues top players - perhaps even accelerate his reputation to stardom in the VHL. The career season comes as a huge improvement over the twenty four goal, forty six point effort of his rookie season, and the S63 draftee looks to improve his skills and become even more lethal next season. 

"We had a good season," Peace commented. "I'm disappointed we finished one point outside of the finals, but overall I'm happy about the year we had. I'm especially happy for Svoboda, who I hope enjoyed his season compared to his rookie campaign. Hopefully we'll get into the finals next season, there's only room to grow and the only place is up."