Game 7

rjfryman

I would be lying if I were to say I want the season to end on this game seven. This has been a whirlwind of a season and I don't want it to end. I have played my heart out and so has my team. I cannot say that I have been as effective as I normally am and that might have something to do with the game plan that Houston has put against us. They are double shifting their top players to stop me when I'm on the ice. It's tough knowing your team counts on you and you have been worthless this postseason. Whether this is the start of a finals trip against a stack Minnesota team or the end against a good Houston Team. I am happy to be playing alongside my team-mates. Each and every one of them has done their best to grow and help the team succeed. not every single one of them has made it to the end but I am so proud of all the players who have stuck around and will continue to be great players in the future. Halifax may not have the most impressive players but I like to think they have one of the best locker rooms. We help each other when we need. We push each other to be better than we were. Win or lose this Game 7. I am proud of the S65 Halifax 21st.