Aleksander Rodriguez Draft Expectations

ThePerfectNut

It’s only been 2 months since Rodriguez’s signed a one year deal for the Ottawa Lynx to play in the VHLM, but now he is weeks away from getting drafted for a VHL team while still being a VHLM draftee! Rodriguez was ranked so low at the start of the season, as low as +100th place, but now he is around 27th and he is planning to climb those ladders even more. Some reporters and mock draft expects him to be drafted in the 3rd round, around the 35th pick but Aleksander Rodriguez isn’t having it because he announced that he expects to be drafted in the second round regardless of all the forward talents in this draft.

Will Aleksander Rodriguez be drafted in the second round, like he expects or are the reports true? We shall see into the draft.

Aleksander Rodriguez: <<I hope that everything will turn out like I expect to, but regardless of which team draft me. I want to tell them now that I’m planning to stay another year in the VHLM and try to win a cup for the VHLM or whoever draft me in the VHLM draft as well while being a candidate for MVP. And for the VHLM draft, I expect to be one of the best VHLM draftee out there although I don’t know much about there others. Does someone know the rankings for VHLM draftees please?