Another look at VHLM Free Agent Brendan James Lawn

Blawn

I returned to Tampa Bay this week to take another look at upcoming VHLM Free Agent Brendan James Lawn. Brendan has been hard at work on the rink since we last spoke with him hoping to earn his place on one of the teams who has shown him interest. When we first spoke a few eager teams had shown interest in him and now Brendan informs me he had been contacted by the of the Minnesota Storm who was also showing interest. 

We asked what Brendan has been focusing on most in his game recently. "Defense has been on my mind a lot. That's why a team is going to draft me and I have to be at the top of my game defending before I can think of moving forward and producing points. If I can't defend I won't be in the VHLM."

Luckily Brendan won't have much to worry about there. Scouts have judged his defensing skills rating to be around 68. With the focus he has been showing it is now doubt he can improve that well beyond the 70's before the season begins. As of now this Rookie in the league is looking to be a fine addition to any defensive line on the ice and we wish him the best of luck getting there.