Pat Svoboda Hoping to Score More Goals Next Season

StamkosFan

As the offseason continues, Pat Svoboda made another appearance to the local media and discussed more in-depth his personal goals for the upcoming season. "I mentioned last time that I want to hit 100 points, but I definitely want that to be a goals-heavy total. I'm working to max my scoring in the offseason, so I'm hopeful that 50 goals wouldn't be out of reach; at the very least, if I dare to call myself a sniper, I need to lead Davos in goals for this season. I also loved the extra physicality in my game, so reaching 100 hits this next year would be a nice goal, but not at the expense of taking more penalties. I pride myself on my discipline, so I'll continue to deliver smart and properly timed hits and try to stay out of the box as much as possible. I know plus-minus is a meaningless stat, but I'd also like to be a positive player just because it looks nice on my stat line. My first two seasons I've been -2 both times, so just seeing a positive goal differential would be nice icing on the cake for a good year," said Pat Svoboda.