Halifax Needs to Refocus After Dispersal Draft

littleboi

Halifax, N.S- Halifax 21sts GM Thranduil may have a bit of work to do in the offseason. Thranduil will eventually have to pick up some FAs during the free agency period because he is missing a lot of depth on his team. With only thirteen players on his team to work with he clearly has some spaces to fill. In the regular season he will need his s66 and earlier players to step up and take leadership roles to lead this team back into the playoffs.

“I honestly think that Thran will be able to do everything that we need to do to get to the playoffs. I am just going to trust in every decision that he makes and play the best hockey in my life this year for Halifax,” said Halifax’s prime RW, AJ Axelsen said in a press conference earlier this week. However, Halifax will still have to fight for their spot in the playoffs next year with them only having four eligible players over 100 TPE.

While both the players and the GM have confidence heading into the regular season, they will have to pick up at least a few depth players during free agency.