random quote #29

hedgehog337

It's been more than a month since I did these. Since trivia is off in off-season, I'm back for this and likely next week too.

There is some news around this league. First of all, we finally decided the date of the draft. Looks like majority are ok with Saturday which is today. The bad thing is I'm not sure if I can attend to this draft which is a shame since I have four firsts. Will try, but can't guarantee a thing. ''AGM hiring very soon hehe''.

But before we set the draft time, I had other things to do. Like a trade with Davos. The cap is doing this shit. But maybe Crimson and Glade will do even better in the Dynamo. It's about time when Ryuu goes up in lines as he's definitely a first line guy. He won't be sitting in the shadows of EdwinCast no more. And Glade becomes the best Davos def right away (TPE suggests this, yeah). Meanwhile, I'm getting the future by acquiring more firsts. By the way, some guys are speculating that this is time for Riga to quit and go rebuild. Well, my answer is NO. That's why I actually tried to get as much S66 picks as possible. To make the transition period painless. S61 guys will be gone sometime soon, but at least I'll already have S66 future superstars coming in. No need for rebuilding imo.

2 TPE for Kallis