random quote #30

hedgehog337

Hey, this is the 30th random quote here. Nice achievement.

Anyways, let's go back to this off-season. You know what I haven't done in a while other than random quotes? The answer in the free agency. This FA class is consisting of four player plus inactives. And Harding now is very on/off and he may even sign with some team during the season, not now. A lot of teams are trying to get Thompson/Odinsson and NY also is trying to get Nano back. You can also see that there is no Riga Reign among bidders. Why?

Let's be honest - I'm not the best GM when it comes to FA. I don't think I can pitch very well and I'm sure some others are doing a way better job at these. Yes, I managed to get three FA's in S62 off-season, but that's more of an exception. And they didn't have much teams to join to begin with. I'm glad I'm having a luck at drafting players to not search for the free agents very often and still being a contender on consistent basis.

btw, I'm not going to be surprised if Bek and Boom teams up in Malmo. By looking at their offer (with NTC) it looks like Advantage is taking this serious. And his words about him not wanting to outright tank are not just words.

That's it and I'm out.

2 TPE goes to Radnoms

Edited by hedgehog337