Wahl and Tzuyu - After the Playoffs

BladeMaiden

Wahl and Tzuyu

To anybody else, today would just be another day. However, for myself and my lovely girlfriend, correction fiance, Tzuyu it has been anything but ordinary. Not only do i get to celebrate her magnificent Cup victory I also get to celebrate a personal victory as well. it is not a secret that Tzuyu and I have seen each other since last seasons All Star game. I never thought I would find my match in the VHL but truth be told I think I found so much more in my lovely Partner. Far beyond the accolades of being the best offensive defenseman, Tzuyu is a leader both on and off the ice. it is for these reasons and many others, inspired by moments shared both with the public and alone that I decided to propose to my wonderful girlfriend of two seasons.  

I can't say that I have ever felt like a winner while sitting on the bench, but love does crazy things to even the best of people. When Tzuyu said yes, I couldn't help but feel that I had won something more valuable than a Cup or a ring because I knew I would get to spend the rest of my life with this wonderful woman.  

So with that I guess the league dynamics just got a little more interesting and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with my Toronto Girl.

All the best,

Brick Wahl