Tocco On The Start Of The Season

Matmenzinger

This is the Prague Post sitting down once again with rising prospect Mat Tocco. He was recently drafted by the Moscow Menace and has just started his second season with the Minnesota Storm.

Its a pleasure to talk to you once again. The season has just started and your team is seven games in, what are your thoughts so far? Of course I always look forward to meeting with you guys. Yeah we're about middle of the pack right now and our early success is really slowing down. I blame myself but hopefully we can turn it around and get back on track.

Your team is a far cry from what it was when you won the cup last year, do you think you can find that success again this year despite that?

Yeah we have a couple of players that stuck around with the bright spots being our goalie Wendee and our center Pavlov. To answer your question though, yeah I think we can get a repeat. I'm hoping to step up my game, and we have some fresh blood that's looking promising, specifically our rookie defenseman Boone Jenton, the guy is crazy talented. We also just signed this guy out of Italy who can hopefully help bolster our offense.

That's looking like all the time we have, any final thoughts? Yeah I guess I just want to apologize to the fans back home, I really want to lead this team to another cup and in order to do so I need to rein things in. So we're just going to have to go back to the drawing board and figure things out. I have faith that we're going to turn this around. Thanks for having me, always a pleasure.