Micheal Gary Scott to lead Mexico City

Motzaburger

This week, the GM of the Mexico City Kings, Nykonax, announced the leadership group for the the 66th VHLM Season. Defenseman Guillaume Fontenette and Right-winger Aleksander Rodriguez have each been designated as “Assistant to the Captain.” The rookie, and the first ever captain in franchise history was announced to be Micheal Gary Scott. Scott has taken leadership position with open arms and plans to help direct his team to success. Below is a picture of the players expected to help Scott in leading the Kings into the history books in what is expected to be a banner season. 

PvFAC9l.jpg

Micheal Gary Scott seems like a perfect fit for the role. As Scott mentioned in the pre-season, his only weaknesses are that he works too hard, cares too much, and can be too invested in his job. Scott was asked about his flaws this week - with no hesitation he stated: “I sing in the shower. Sometimes I spend too much time volunteering. Occasionally I’ll hit somebody with my car." We’ll just ignore that last response. Scott seems ready for the role. 

uOKEACz.jpg

Scott was also the first ever member of the Mexico City Kings to score the first goal in franchise history. Undoubtedly, Scott has a bright future in Mexico and believes his squad can push the limits. Since the first game, however, Scott has had a small impact on the scoreboard. It seems goaltender Wrike Chyrnoble is the wall that Mexico built. How long will this wall stand before it gets torn down? How can the Mexicans [Kings] pick up the slack and start putting up shots and points against their opponents? It’s in your hands now Micheal Gary Scott...

tumblr_nh5t873qt31ruy7hjo1_250.gif