Ottawa and Stark

Banackock

To touch lightly on the subject, it was nonsense what I put the GM's through. However, it is my player and I like to keep things unique and different on here. Something with these sites that can be killers is the same old same and what you once enjoyed becoming stale. Stark ended up going to Ottawa and it was actually amazing and fun to watch - see the views climb and the votes rake in. It was, for the most part, fun for myself and really happy the league confirmed my beliefs in being amazing (member wise). Prior to joining Ottawa, the team was 2-1-1 to start the season, outscoring in those games combined 10-6. Since joining, Ottawa has climbed the ranks - going 7-0-0 and outscoring opponents 30-9. The teams impressive and quickly Ambrose is climbing the Defensemen point charts. Currently, he sits 7th with 9 points in 7 games played (3-5 less games played than those above and below him in the current Top 10.

"It was tough to say no to the GM's and maybe the choice that was chosen, wasn't the choice I would have actually made. Saskatoon would have been great - as would of Philly. I like both GM's, respect both people and enjoy both teams. The issue I had with them, while being stacked and what not, they were full. Sure, they did promise top time and all the great stuff, but they were stacked. There's the chance I'd maybe have been bumped down. Whether that's true, who knows.  Ottawa had a puzzle being built and I felt as though heading there could help them complete it or at least get them close to it. 

I've been having a lot of fun in the VHLM and I actually find it crazy that we still have some old, grumpy members who don't like the VHLM. It's buzzing. It's a lot of fun and it's definitely HEAVILY improved over the last good while."

+1 Ambrose Stark